Click here to read the full interview with Ashley Weston
SHOP THE VIDEO:
1. Accessories for Evening Wear –
2. Black Bow Tie in Silk Satin Sized Butterfly Self Tie –
3. Red Spray Rose Boutonniere Buttonhole Flower –
4. Pocket Square with Monogram Initial Classic White Irish Linen –
5. Black Bow Tie in Silk Faille Grosgrain Sized Butterfly –
6. White Phlox Boutonniere Buttonhole Flower –
7. Single End Bow Tie in Black Silk Moiré –
8. Black Bow Tie in Silk Wide Rib Grosgrain Sized Butterfly –
9. Purple Carnation Boutonniere Life Size Lapel Flower –
10. Burnt Orange Silk Pocket Square with Dotted Motifs and Paisley –
00:20 How did you get into this field?
02:07 What are the pieces that you think every man must have no matter how old they are, no matter what area they work in?
04:41 Have you ever lived anywhere else?
05:00 Are you present at the photoshoot when you are there?
05:15 Walk us through. How does it work?
06:38 Does it make them uncomfortable because it’s so natural or are they kind of grateful for you helping them out?
07:57 What do you think makes you so special and why is the perspective of the woman so valuable?
09:04 You just said that there’s an under-served niche and that’s where you want to be?
09:57 How do you think men can find that special thing that works for them that makes them comfortable and therefore confident and sexier?
13:38 Do you think men should kind of get outside of their comfort zone to develop that signature item or should it be something that they’re inherently comfortable with?
15:34 Why do you think Hollywood is dressed so poorly when in fact they have the money to do otherwise?
18:00 Why do we see so many three buttoned tuxedos with a notched lapel and flat pockets? When really it’s a small detail and they could make it right and still go with a different color or subtle pattern. What do you think is that? They just don’t care?
19:09 Do you think it also has to do with the fact that maybe items are provided to them? It’s a huge photo opportunity, lots of photographers, people see it in magazines, on TV and brands know that and so they provide a lot of free goods. Is that maybe an impact or would you say not at all?
You can check out Ashley’s youtube channel
and her website Ashley Weston here
Most Popular videos:
How to accept a compliment –
101 things that change when you dress up –
How to tie a Bow Tie –
Want to stay updated? Sign up here for free:
Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our channel!